Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS

2 posters

AM I QUALIFIED TO BE A CM

Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS I_vote_lcap88%Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS I_vote_rcap 88% [ 7 ]
Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS I_vote_lcap12%Addik_lol applying for Chatbox moderator (NEW PLEASE READ THIS) THANKS I_vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ainah1230

Username: ainah1230
IGN: Ainah1230
Time Zone: GMT +8

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A CHATBOX MODERATOR
I would like to be a Chatbox Moderator because I would like to help the other CM's handle the crowd or the people in the game that are very naughty and not following the rules in the chatbox.and I will encourage the people to play the game and be patient to wait when the server is down..

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO BE A CHATBOX MODERATOR
I think that I'm qualified to be a chatbox moderator beacause I will guide all the newbies in the game and I will help them and answer all the question that they would ask..but I wont give penya to them unless they won an event in the chatbox..like what I said I will encourage the people to play the game and be patient to wait until the server will be up when the server is down..And I will maintain the rules..,,maintaining means that I will keep the rules be followed by the gamers..and last I will alays play the game 12/7..I will play from 6pm-12 midnight when it's monday-thursday...when its friday I will play from 4:35-midnight and when it's saturday and sunday it will be early..early as I can..

-Truly yours,
Addik_lol
ainah1230

P.S:

TRULY ADDICTED TO FLYFORPILIPINAS

HOPING TO BE THE NEXT FLYFORPILIPINAS CHATBOX MODERATOR!!Very Happy lol!

ericsondy

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

Nice one I think you copied it on the application form of CM Zephy...

Nice copying it!! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum