Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application

Yes or No??

[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application I_vote_lcap33%[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application I_vote_lcap67%[BLADE]rYu17's ChatBox Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rYu017

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

Username:rYu017
IGN(IN Game Name):[BLADE]rYu17
Time Zone:GMT+8
Why do you like to be a Chatbox moderator?

-because i want to help other players for playing our game so they can play it happier and in easier way..xD
-i want to help other CM to warn others to read the rules and i want to guard our chatbox for better chatting.....xD
-i want to be a CM because i want to befriend others inside our chatbox.....xD
-i also want to guide them inside our chatbox whenever they have problems,etc.....xD
What makes you qualified?

-i think i'm qualified because i'm an english speaker...
-and i am willing to help them for the good of our game and our chatbox.....
xD
affraid lol! lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum