Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
UP or BUST EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
UP or BUST EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
UP or BUST EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
UP or BUST EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
UP or BUST EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
UP or BUST EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
UP or BUST EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
UP or BUST EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
UP or BUST EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

UP or BUST

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UP or BUST Empty UP or BUST Thu May 13, 2010 4:19 am

benj25

benj25
Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

Hello...
When is this server gonna go up? If this server doesn't go up soon, this server might lose most of the players and go to a permanent downfall. If ever this server goes up again, it should be v15 because many players want v15 flyff servers nowadays due to many additions in the game. Also, this server needs to be up 24/7. If the server keeps on going down every day, many players will be discouraged to play. These are based from the past problems of this server. And I hope that the past data of accounts and characters will remain for those who want to come back, even though some won't. And another thing. I don't believe adding the Scroll of Reversion in the CS seller would ruin the economy because it is already insanely ruined. Many players have been very rich. From all of the other servers I have visited, this is the only server with very insane prices. EX. Bloody yo-yo here is sold for 100b where it is sold for prices ranging from 300m to 10b from other servers whereas 10b is the price at servers with almost the same penya rate as this server. Based from a forum from another flyff private server, 10b looks buggish. In my first time of playing this server, I wondered why players here have insane amount of money. My first theory was that players here use penya hacks, but a friend of mine said that it is impossible for a player to use hacking programs here because this is a PK server. I agreed, but then I heard someone say that some GM's give freakish amount of perin to players here. In addition, there was news about 2 GM's giving bloody sets and ultimate weapons to certain players of certain guilds. But it seems that the problem was resolved. I think.
About adding Scroll of Reversion to CS seller. Many private servers include Scroll of Reversion in their CS sellers. And still the economy is good. So, if ever Scroll of Reversion is added in the CS seller, it would only result to a stable economy with prices not higher than 5b(at most).

Dear GM's, please post updates about this server on the forums where everybody can see.

Those who agree or oppose my opinion, just post a reply.

PS.
I think those who will oppose the part of adding Scroll of Reversion in CS seller would be those who have freakish amount of perins.

TY and please don't erase this post.

2UP or BUST Empty Re: UP or BUST Fri May 14, 2010 4:31 am

Technie

Technie
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Yeah Thanks for your posting about this opinion! Our Server is Down because of our host . I can't contact it . Sorry about that Sad I know everybody wants to play . Sorry! Thanks About this !

You can contact me yAHoomeSsenger : http.w3ig
email: http.w3ig@yahoo.com

http://flyforpilipinas.heavenforum.com

3UP or BUST Empty Re: UP or BUST Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 am

benj25

benj25
Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

I know you guys are doing your best. I will just support you.

BTW, I'm very sorry about that report about me...
I'm very very sorry...

4UP or BUST Empty Re: UP or BUST Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Technie

Technie
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

benj25 wrote:I know you guys are doing your best. I will just support you.

BTW, I'm very sorry about that report about me...
I'm very very sorry...

Its ok ^-^ . But i will try to contact xIan again .

http://flyforpilipinas.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum