Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

crypt006

crypt006

+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot Flyff014
+10 ulti Bloody downgrade to +9 and attribute wipeout T_T screenshot Flyff013

Xian can you return my +10 and +9 ultimate bloody with added attributes pls..
I know i can upgrade it again but
I'm just tired of clicking on it again and again ^_^ lol!

Hoping for immediate response Thanks!

afro

xIan

xIan
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Rollback or Nwala? kelan pa?

crypt006

crypt006

XiAN Last monday night ang last login ko, kasi nag upgrade ako ng ulti and then the next day tuesday bumalik sa status yang weaps ko.

I think it was cause by a 1 day rollbak yan , it is connected to your announcement last Tuesday about brownout onto your place that cause a crushed on your database.

but then thanks anyway.. mag-uupgrade n ln ako ulet.
^_^

xEvilclowNx

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

good thing you took Screenshots by the time uve upgraded your weaps..
but sad to say... not at all times that the server will be stable..
the admins are trying their best so that the server will be stable and avoid some crashes at the same time... nc to hear to u also that you will just do it again....xD
whe should also understand the GMs and ADMINs part because it is not easy to handle a server with tons of accounts.. hehehe...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum