Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
Application for Chatmoderator EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
Application for Chatmoderator EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Chatmoderator

Am I qualified to be a CM or a GM here in FFP

Application for Chatmoderator I_vote_lcap44%Application for Chatmoderator I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Application for Chatmoderator I_vote_lcap56%Application for Chatmoderator I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Chatmoderator Empty Application for Chatmoderator Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 am

ericsondy

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

Username:Ericsondy
IGN:Misterpotato(Acrobat;Jester;Hero)
Chatbox Name: Misterpotato/Misspotato
Time:(GMT + 8 )

Past Experience (Flyff): I have spent 1 year on flyff(gpotato)the server is Shade/Bubble in bubble i dont play much but in Shade im level 90 a billposter...I also spent 1 year on other private server and ive been a Game Moderator in Tindrick flyff..

Why should I be chosen as a Moderator?:
Well, first of all, I will explain why I am trying to become a Moderator instead of a Game Master.Very Happy The reason for the Moderator Application is because I am more active on chatbox then I am ingames. This is due to the amount of time studying my other subjects like Mathematics courses. I do not have a lot of spare time to spend playing ingame, however, when I have spare time, I spend it on the chatbox chatting and having fun with other members. I would not be active enough ingame to be a Game Master, it would be a wasted staff spot. However, as a Chat Moderator, I would be able to benefit the community by helping keep the rules enforced on the chatbox...Very Happy

Why do you want to be a Chat moderator?
I want to be a Moderator here because Ive been playing this for a year already..and I want to protect the chatbox from the players that abuse the rules..Ex. No spamming, Respect Moderators and Owner and many more..and sometimes in the chatbox many players are speaking badwords and they are doing it when there are no moderators..like today 4/29/10 many players are speaking badwords and sometimes they are talking not related to the game and sometimes the sell/buy items in the chatbox...so when they are talking like this in the chatbox i get irritated and i want to kick them in the chatbox but i dont have the powers to do that so I applied for the job of a moderator..And thats why I want to be a Chatmoderator

That's all

And thank you for viewing my application:D:D

-Ericsondy/Misterpotato/Misspotato

Last edited by ericsondy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

2Application for Chatmoderator Empty Re: Application for Chatmoderator Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm

ericsondy

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

Sana maging isa ako sa mga Moderator ninyo

3Application for Chatmoderator Empty Re: Application for Chatmoderator Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:10 pm

ericsondy

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hoping for your reply Owner xIan,weg,Anne09

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum