Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
Coder Application EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
Coder Application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
Coder Application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Coder Application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Coder Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
Coder Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
Coder Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
Coder Application EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
Coder Application EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coder Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coder Application Empty Coder Application Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 am

EpicFails

Username: EpicFails

IGN(IN Game Name): EpicFails

* You have been an active member of the ingame or forum and community for 2 months.
* Your rebirth count should be 30 in one character.
* You have a good grasp on the forum and game rules.
* Experience as a Moderator (Not necessary, But it helps :])
* The ability to function within a team (admin and moderators).

Time Zone: GMT 8:00 Meaning in Philippines .!

Why do you like to be a game moderator?

Actually im applying to be a Coder because im used to it I have many experience im been a Coder in FlyffClockwars,Crazyflyff,DarkFlyff,PoisonFlyff and in WoW too. I been a Coder since 8 years because im an I.T. xD im not that rich but I have many knowledge about Computer like C , APS , and some other 3D Graphics too. I can get rid of hackers in our server cause I know if there is someone using it. Im also use to Help people. Im also not headed so if there someone annoying me its ok but if the violate the rules = punishement wahaha..!! xD xD

What makes you qualified?
To Prove my Work here is one of it I could use to be a Re-Texture`r so u I can change the GUI of every things in our server. Im also working on in the New Flyff Character Job. The new job will be pirat Pirate:pirat: , but it will take time because its only me working on it but if I have some other people to work on it it would be easier

Coder Application Flyff00003a.th
This mod replaces the Superman cloack meaning it doesnt give any stats but in the use of the DBEdit I can add whatever the Admin like, for example ill make a poll bout it and the option is 10STR , 10DEX , 10AGI , 10INT , 10STA or maybe 10 to all of them. I have many ideas for this server like Re-Texturing of some places like Flaris , Saint Morning and Famously the Arena.

BTW, its ok if u dont want to Re-Texture the given places because everyone wants the Game on its Original Color sunny

Ill Update it as Soon as I make the Pirate Job im 50% to complete just working on the Skills

Didnt Notice the Picture doesnt Resize

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum