Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
GM Application Form - Divine EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
GM Application Form - Divine EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application Form - Divine

Would you let me be the next GM?

GM Application Form - Divine I_vote_lcap33%GM Application Form - Divine I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
GM Application Form - Divine I_vote_lcap67%GM Application Form - Divine I_vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application Form - Divine Empty GM Application Form - Divine Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm

formado

Username: formado
IGN: Divine
Time Zone: GMT+8

Why do you like to be a game moderator?
-I've played this game before under a different alias and know how dedicated the GM's are to help out other players especially the one's who are desperately needing it.
-I want to help others and make the game not only enjoyable but also a worthy experience.
-I have nothing much to do for a living but being a college student keeps me busy sometimes.
-I play FFP for as long as I can around 8 to 12 hours in a day.

What makes you qualified?
-I've been an avid player of Flyff (the real one) since v6 and know so much aspects of the economy and the different aspects of the game.
-I have experience in making a private server before but in MySQL not MSSQL like you guys
-Proficient English and Tagalog (not Filipino) speaker is one of my strongest points.
-An active instrument of not only security within the game but also an instrument of pleasure and fun
-Willing to help and cooperate with other GM's no questions asked!
-I never ever cheated nor exploited any bugs, hacks and cheats that I know that the game has encountered over the past 15 versions.

I would like to thank you for at least looking at this application and hoping to become a part of the Fly For Pilipinas team!

I wish all the GM's, CM's, Admin's and even the owner all the best and hope to see you again, in-game!

Last edited by formado on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Recheck the poll!)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum