Fly For Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Pilipinas

Facebook
Latest topics
» Is anyone here
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 pm by presto5

» ]Gucci Tasche
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Auslauf
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Online
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm by cangliang

» gucci bags online cheap
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm by cangliang

» cheap louis vuitton bags
shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

shaduwar island bug - cannot play that character

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pservingflyff

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member

I flew to the new island, Shaduwar, and upon arrival, I noticed there was nothing there. No monsters, no players, no NPCs, nothing.

At first I thought I might be lagging, and so waited a bit, still flying on, exploring the island. At about halfway into the island my game crashed, and now I can't get back onto that character.

I can log in, select the world, and even select the character, but when I select the character on Shaduwar and go to play them, the game crashes. There aren't even any error messages; it just completely closes.

I can still play the other character on my account, it's just the one in Shaduwar that crashed the game.

Is it possible for a gm to move my character off the island, as I think the island is responsible for my crashes?

Thanks for any help and/or advice. ^__^

Last edited by pservingflyff on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]