Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

here goes the second one..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 here goes the second one.. on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:28 pm

assiexe

Fly For Pilipinas Member
Fly For Pilipinas Member
Well i know this may sound to be a little more work but.. I want to suggest an event.. Very Happy

I don't know if you would like this but here it goes...

How bout making something like a tournament.. i know we have 1v1 for the guilds.. but i'm talking about individuals... YES! individual tournaments...
since there are some inbalance in classes.. range vs melee Sad

why dont we make tournament for each class... for Billposters, Ringmasters, Blades, Knights, Ranger, Jesters, Elementors and Psykeepers...

the one with most wins... hailed as the king of their class.. and the name will be posted in the site.. and if they retain their standings after 3 more or 5 more tournaments.. they could win heavy prices.. ^^ and is therefore written in the hall of fame... it could become as inspiration for players to attain such status..
and would strive to be the best of the best.. and of course someone who is desperate might donate lots and lots of monetary value in exchange for the best equipments.. but of course.. there are rules ^^

A person should be a Hero to enter the tournament
No buffs allowed except self buffs
Only 50 contestants can enter each tournament..
top 5 contestants from previous tournament will have an automatic spot in the next tournament unless they forfeit...
registration for the tournament should be made hours before the event...
Once the king is already in the hall of fame... he can never join the tournament ever again.. ^^ SO everyone gets a chance to be the king/queen lol!

In addition.. you could also make it King and Queen of their classes.. separate tournament for genders.. could be exciting.. could be not...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum